New Student Registration
Visit the CISD Enrollment website to learn about new student registration and complete steps online.
You will create your ‘InfoSnap’ account which is required for the enrollment process. When your application is complete and has been submitted, please call our front office (281-465-3400) to make your registration appointment.
The following documents are required to complete your child’s enrollment. Please make sure you bring them to your registration appointment.
- Your child’s birth certificate
- Your child’s social security card or passport
- Your child’s complete immunization record (4 yr. boosters are required for enrollment)
- Your proof of residency document (a current gas, water, or electric bill showing name and service address)
- Photo ID of registering parent
- For grades 1st – 4th, please bring withdrawal papers and last report card from previous school